Saturday, April 17, 2010

Haruhi Movie Spoilers!

I noticed my boss here didn't give any details of what happened. Well, let me enlighten you.




*SPOILERS!*


Mikuru did it. She finally got tired of Kyon's whining and Haruhi's crap. During the movie, she was playing dumb the entire time. She strangled Haruhi near to death and then left her in a ditch. Yuki, finally free of the bitch's reality-oriented ADD, decided to play along. This included manipulating school records and everyone else's memories.

At the end, Kyon finds Haruhi and helps her regain her lost memories.

Pretty cheap and cliched ending, IMO. I mean, really? Amnesia?

4 comments:

BryAnime said...

HEY! Since when is it okay for you to go blantantly posting spoilers like that! Now you've ruined it for all of our readers!

Napoleon the Clown said...

Hey, I gave spoiler warnings and everything. If they lacked the self-control to avoid reading the piss-poor ending this movie had, it's not my fault.

PraiseDivineMercy said...

Not happy right now... I figured it would be a fake review or something.

BryAnime said...

Well, lets be fair, he DID leave a spoiler tag. That's why I decided not to delete it