Sunday, May 23, 2010

Check out the Trailer for Persona 3 portable

I was flipping through this guy's site when I saw an article on Persona 3 portable.



Seeing that I loved Persona 3, this was entirely relevant to my interests. Now then, the entire concept of remaking it, and adding new content awakens the fanboy within me. I'm even more exited, because apparantly they are retrofitting the game with concepts from Persona 4, which is pretty much one of the best PS2 games EVER.

Now then, I notice that the most noteworthy feature of this rerelease is the addition of the option to choose a female protagonist. I find this delightful, since dating was a major aspect of Persona 3, meaning that Atlus added in new content just to accommodate this. Early reviews from import gamers suggest that this game is awesome , and allows you to have S-links with your party members, allowing you guys to unleash your bromance in combat. Furthermore, you will be able to directly command the other party members. That's right gentlemen, this is going to be Persona 3, combined with the awesomeness that Persona 4 in order to make one little UMD disc of aweseome.

On a side note, does anybody else get the same vibe as Pokemon Crystal version when it came out? I mean, lets look at the similarities here: both games introduced the option to select the gender of your main character (first to do that in BOTH series.) Both of these games feature a protagonist recieving a monster in order to go out and conquer other monsters, both involve these monsters leveling up and having a limited move set... My point still stands. Shin Megami Tensei is definitely Pokemon for adults

Please comment and subscribe!

Related Stuff:
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3
Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4
Shin Megami Tensie: Nocturne

RESERVE YOUR COPY TODAY!

No comments: