Friday, April 9, 2010

My Boyfriend is a Furry


<-After being asked to dress like this, one girl realizes that a passing curiosity may develop into an annoying obsession
Well, after THIS post caused a skyrocket in page views, I decided to reply to more fanmail. Feel free to send a letters to DarthSomebody@yahoo.com, or post a comment, and you may get a post dedicated to you on my site


 Dear BryAnime

After reading about that guy whose girlfriend was ignoring him because of yaoi comics, I felt particularly inspired to ask you’re opinion on a tendency my boyfriend has recently picked up. Recently, he’s been demanding that entertain some of his more…. Perverse interests.

It all started when he was watching this one anime with a weird title. I remember there being an episode about a concert or something, and after watching that, he developed a serious bunny girl fetish. Apparently it reminded him of some girl…. Haruhi Suzi-something or another. He started begging me to wear a bunny girl outfit like the one she wore in that one episode. I didn’t really have that much of a problem with it, since it seemed to be a relatively normal fantasy.

Well, after an awkward night in bed (He accidentally screamed out Haruhi instead of my name… YUCK!) I was praying that he would never request something like that again.

I learned to be careful what I wished for

Apparently my bunny ears turned him on more than the overall appeal of the outfit, and he wanted me to try wearing MORE animal parts in bed. The next thing I know, he’s buying me tails, paws, wolf ears, cat ears, and all kinds of weird stuff. One night I asked him to stop all this animal stuff and let me whip him or something… but that was the biggest mistake I ever made. He started crying like a little puppy dog. Well, I told him he was crying like one. I really shouldn’t have though. It gave him an idea. He realized that he was more turned on the more animal parts he had me wear, and he thought it would be a good idea if he wore animal parts too.

Apparently my attempt at an insult inspired him to buy a dog suit with Velcro…. Well….Nevermind

BryAnime, is there anything I can do to stop the weirdness?

Sincerely
A Wierded out Girlfriend

Dear Weirded out Girlfriend
I think you said the best idea of all in your letter. You should definitely whip him. Tie him up, and whip him until he obeys you’re commands. Either you’ll convince him to be obedient to you’re every whim, or he’ll be weirded out to the point where he understands how you feel. Failing that, I think you might have to take him to the woods to release him

Sincerely,

No comments: