Thursday, April 29, 2010

ATTACK on Digg

HARUHIISTS, ATTACK!

Alright ladies and gentleman, I’ve noticed a major problem in the Internet community that needs to be addressed. There is no official section for anime news on the website DIGG

Digg is a news network run entirely by nerds with attention deficit disorder. Obviously, this is a target that cannot be ignored by either me or other anime reporters on the internet. Fortunately, I believe if we all band together, we can establish a strong anime loving community on this cornerstone of the internet

To this I propose, fellow anime fans, we create a community there, increasing our grip over the internet to increase, causing anime to become more recognizable to mainstream America. I, however, am unable to do this alone. Only with a united front can we gather the attention of this media giant. Hence, you must find me on Digg, and ally with me in an attempt to create a stronghold there. Upon doing this, we will create a strong community that shares articles among each other, strengthening the anime community on Digg, and as a whole. By doing this, not only will I get stronger, there will be a greater chance of anime news making it to the front page of Digg, increasing awareness of Anime in the United States.

What’s in it for you? By creating a stronger community on Digg, YOU can be a part of the attempt to making anime more mainstream. By doing this, you benefit the industry as a whole, ensuring that the artists who sit in their press conferences complaining about piracy get the money they deserve! Making anime more mainstream paves the path for anime on more television blocks.

Finally, I say that a united front between all anime fans will allow for other anime fans to have a great place to hear the latest news on conventions, major changes in the industry, and whatever else the Digg community deems important. However, my fellow anime fans, if we are not ingrained into the very essence of Digg, how is it possible for us to influence the course of news flow on Digg ?
To this I say, fellow anime fans, Otaku, Weeaboos, and whatever else you may call yourselves, we must ATTACK!

Please comment and Subscribe! (oh yeah, if you didn’t get the hint, Digg me!)

No comments: