Thursday, August 5, 2010

Well, I’m back from Hiatus


Sorry about that, I’m almost done moving now, just a few more things, and those will get done quite quickly. Still need to get my brain back into a writing mood before I can REALLY get into this again.

However, during this move, I did not stop thinking like a writer. I still thought of ideas, I just haven’t implemented them yet. Expect them to come up soon

I’m thinking of starting a section called “Dirty Jobs” (working title, none of these jobs are very dirty) where I discuss various jobs that I’ve taken that relate to anime

Also, an announcement! About a week and a half ago, I managed to talk my way into becoming a beta tester for Okashi Studios, playing Shira Oka: Second Chances! This gives me a bit of information that most people don’t have, but unfortunately due to paperwork and legal restrictions, I’m not allowed to disclose the majority of it. Still, it lets me play video games for long hours without feeling like I’m wasting time, since hey, I’M TESTING THE PRODUCT HERE! Alas I do expect to make some reports on it, just not ones that give away relevant info.

Anyhoo, sorry about the hiatus, I’ll try to get back to regular posting starting… NOW

No comments: