Monday, May 10, 2010

Artist Profile: SabreTooth Fox

 Previous Artist: Egg Finger

SabreTooth Fox's Deviant Art page

This week I’ve decided to scale things back a bit, since the last couple of artists were significantly bigger than me.

Also, I’ve decided to add some variety to this section. Instead of the usual artist’s who work with drawing, paint, or photoshop. Instead, I decided to do a feature on one of the people at my college who specializes in the creation of stuffed animals. Since she has a deviant art profile, it only makes logical sense that I feature some of the stuff from her site.

Starting with a group shot:




As we can see, she does a lot of stuff varying from humanoids to chibi stuff, to downright amorphic blobs. Personally I think her chibi stuff is the best, due to the limitations of the medium. Some of her humanoid stuff starts looking like it’s intended to be used in voodoo magic, for better or for worse. This one’s pretty popular around ye local anime club…


Although I have not watched Hellsing yet *dodges gunfire* Many people like it. Certainly takes out the threatening aura Alucard usually has…

These next two are just cute…



The top one is apparently from Di Gi Charat I believe.

Lastly, we have a recent work, a scapegoat from Yu Gi Oh



This one was being passed around at the last anime club meeting.

Don’t forget, Sabertooth Fox does do commissions, so don’t be shy about requests.

NEXT ARTIST: The Cure

Please comment and subscribe!

No comments: