Thursday, May 6, 2010

Anime in Focus: School Days Episode 3

<- Today's episode guide brought to you by Saionji's work uniform. Awww yeah

Previous Episode:

Hm, this episode isn’t nearly as interesting as the last couple. Stuff doesn’t get real at any point in this one. I was very disappointed, because in the first couple episodes stuff got real.

Now then, I’m not really familiar with Japanese dating customs, but by American standards, I’d say Saionji is definitely trying to sabotage Itou and Katsura’s relationship. While the three of them are having lunch, their Katsura and Itou are flirting, and Saionji tells them they need to slow down, even though sparks are flying between the two ot them. Anyway, Itou gets invited to Katsura’s house.

The plot with Saionji and Katsura is kinda boring for the rest of the episode. What isn’t boring is Saionji’s work uniform. Holy crap man. Even 10 minutes after I watched this episode, that’s all I really remember.

Oh yeah, Itou goes to Katsura’s house, and meets her sister or something.

Then we see Saionji talking with one of her friends about whether or not she like Itou. Of course she does, but she ain’t admitting to it. Oh yeah, did I mention her work uniform?

Well, hopefully the next episode is as interesting as the first two. And I’m exited for when the **** hits the fan.

Please comment and subscribe

NEXT EPISODE!

No comments: