Thursday, October 9, 2008

Introduction

Here I am, a bored college student/roleplayer looking for attention. And what better way to get attention than by starting a blog? Yeah, I do plan to put ads up here to make extra money, but ads aren’t nearly as annoying as people say they are. Besides, people have come up with scripts to prevent ads, so quit whining!

Anyhow, welcome to my blog. I’m a Dungeons and Dragons gook. I love comic books, and I enjoy anime. I plan to review comic books, and post some of my Dungeons and dragons work here. So, if you’re looking for some campaign ideas, or a place to discuss your own, go right ahead. Just give credit where credit is due.

Also, I highly encourage arguing over here. Seriously, it keeps all of us sharp. Just come with a solid argument, or constructive criticism, not just “ur gay”

2 comments:

J.Samuel Ross. said...

Welcome to the blogosphere! XD

BryAnime said...

Thank you, glad to be here.